Now that you have your special, one of a kind, tee shirt quilt, you need to know just a couple of things about taking care of your keepsake.
- Your quilt should be washed by machine, in cold water. Using a gentle detergent is recommended if you have gotten a standard, printed dedication square or a photo dedication square.
- Drying your quilt on a flat surface, or line drying is recommended. Do not dry your quilt in the dryer.
- If desired, you can tumble your quilt on low after line drying for a few minutes.
- Dry cleaning is also a safe way to clean your quilt.
- With proper care, your quilt should last a lifetime. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.